The first solution comes to us from Zlatka Staykova and Bill Bass. Click here to read their report, which is well written and identified a challenge in the dataset that needed to be discovered.
Here is the three month result (rolling 12 month demand):
- Month 80 = $81.9 million.
- Month 81 = $81.3 million.
- Month 82 = $80.5 million.
Here is their three month forecast:
- Month 80 = $81.7 million.
- Month 81 = $81.5 million.
- Month 82 = $81.3 million.
Here is their "squared error":
- 0.7 Trillion.
Solution #2 is tomorrow - we'll see how this solution compares!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.