You still have time to join this run!!
Our #subscription based program continues to evolve. With this run, I am going to shift focus just a bit.
Here's what you will get:
- Your standard comp segment analysis.
- Your standard comp new + reactivated analysis.
- A continuation of a handful of rolling twelve month metrics.
- Your annual repurchase and file composition table.
Here's two new things added for this run:
- A "grid" that illustrates where changes in your customer file generate the most "leverage" ... similar to stuff we've been talking about over the past two weeks.
- Rolling Price Point Information ... one of the biggest problems I've observed in 2017 projects is that changes in price point strategy (i.e. making items more / less expensive) is generally hurting businesses. We'll explore how price point changes are impacting your business.
- First-Time Participants = $1,800.
- Existing Participants = $1,000.
Contact me right now (firstname.lastname@example.org) to join the program and for file requirements.
- Payment is due by October 10, 2017.
- Data is due by October 15, 2017.
- Analysis will be received by October 31, 2017.
P.S.: E-commerce is more about merchandising than technology (click here). Also notice in that article that Nike calls Amazon "soulless" ... speaking of soulless, the Feds subpoena Nike's elite basketball program (click here). Choose your partners carefully.