Have a project where you need Kevin's help? Yes? Good! Here are the many ways that you can work with Kevin.
Virtual Chief Performance Officer:
- You hire me to fuse Analytics with Coaching, Objective Setting, and Mentoring.
- The goal? Improve company Performance via Analytics / Coaching / Plans / Mentoring.
- Projects are performed remotely via Zoom in our COVID-infused world.
- You could be a CEO who needs help, a Chief Marketing Officer, or a skilled Analyst needing assistance, it doesn't matter, we'll structure something appropriate for your unique circumstances.
- Contact me (email@example.com) for pricing and project possibilities.
- COVID mucked things up in many ways. One of the key challenges now is coming up with a credible plan for 2021 and beyond.
- The Goals and Objectives project calculates the impact of COVID on your customer file. Did you improve the loyalty of your customer base? Did all of your gains come from new customers? Did your customer file fundamentally shift and now you are managing a changed brand? The Goals and Objectives project will answer these questions for you.
- Based on what we learn, I'll share with you what your Goals and Objectives should look like for 2021. Need to grow by 20%? I'll set Objectives to get you to that point. Need "x" loyal buyers in 2021? I'll set Objectives to assist your thinking.
- Goal/Objective setting is a big deal in a corporate environment ... used to set bonuses, used to point all employees in the right direction to yield a positive outcome. We'll strip COVID issues out from general customer inertia and set reasonable Goals and Objectives so you can have as much success in 2021 as possible.
- Cost = $9,900.
For the duration of our virus-induced quarantine and likely well into 2021, we will have no choice but to either rebuild businesses or capitalize on a virus-induced bump in sales, with most of us in the former category. Email marketing will be one of the key drivers that restore File Power to our businesses, given the low cost and high relevancy of the channel.
Hillstrom's QuickScores addresses a targeted approach to restoring File Power, Sales, and Profit. Based on a proprietary weighting strategy that evaluates when historical purchases happened and how much was spent (by marketing channel), you will receive the following QuickScores.
- Email QuickScore: A score that you can use for targeting purposes ... each customer ranked from highest to lowest based on the probability of purchasing via an email campaign. You'll know exactly who to target for loyalty programs, for activation programs, for reactivation programs.
- Catalog QuickScore: For catalogers, a score that will tell you who is most likely to purchase solely because of catalog mailings. Historical purchases across channels are weighted appropriately so that you are not wasting one penny of the money your brand allocates to marketing purposes.
- Merchandise QuickScore: Based on weighted historical transactions you will know, by customer, the Primary Merchandise Category and the Secondary Merchandise Category preferred by the customer. Used in combination with the Email QuickScore, you will be able to target the specific merchandise that causes the customer to be most likely to purchase from an Email Marketing campaign.
- Brand QuickScore: An overall ranking of customers from best to worst based on Brand Loyalty.
- Rolling Twelve Month Analysis of key metrics.
- Comp Segment analysis of marketing channels and merchandise categories.
- Life Table analysis to determine "when" you should focus most of your marketing efforts by customer.
- "Class Of" analysis to determine if you have a new merchandise or existing merchandise issue holding your brand back.
- "Winners / Contenders / Others" analysis to identify if your merchandising team is unable to fuel the health of your brand via blockbuster items.
- Long-Term Value of newly acquired customers.
- Long-Term Value of newly introduced merchandise.
- Pricing analysis to determine if you are raising/lowering prices to the detriment of your brand.
- File Power analysis and Five-Year Forecast to measure if you are protecting the long-term health of your brand based on current customer attributes.
- Annual Sales of $1 to $29,999,999 = $15,000.
- Annual Sales of $30,000,000 to $99,999,999 = $25,000.
- Annual Sales of $100,000,000 to $999,999,999 = $35,000.
- Annual Sales of $1,000,000,000 and Greater = $50,000.
If your project doesn't fit nicely into the "Total Package" framework, I'm happy to work on it anyway!
- Annual Sales of $1 to $29,999,999 = $12,000.
- Annual Sales of $30,000,000 to $99,999,999 = $22,000.
- Annual Sales of $100,000,000 to $999,999,999 = $32,000.
- Annual Sales of $1,000,000,000 and Greater = $45,000.
- Annual Sales of $1 to $29,999,999 = $17,000.
- Annual Sales of $30,000,000 to $99,999,999 = $30,000.
- Annual Sales of $100,000,000 to $999,999,999 = $40,000.
- Annual Sales of $1,000,000,000 and Greater = $55,000.
- Project Cost = $24,000.
- First Run = $1,800, prepaid.
- Each Subsequent Run = $1,000 prepaid.
- Runs occur in February, June, and October.
- 5 Years of Data Required, One Row per Item Purchased, .csv Format.
- Fields (Columns) = Household_ID, Order Date (20191004), Quantity, Amount Spent, Item_Number, Merchandise_Category, Marketing Channel Purchased From.
- Speaking Fee = $4,000, plus Economy-Plus airfare and all applicable travel expenses.