- Hit for average.
- Hit for power.
- Are good base runners.
- Are good fielders.
- Can throw the baseball well.
The same concept holds for customers. The best customers possess five tools:
- Purchases Every Year.
- Purchases Multiple Times Per Year.
- Purchases Multiple Items Per Order.
- Purchases High Margin Items.
- Purchases Without The Aid Of Advertising.
I know, you're going to say, "well, the customer buys from multiple channels". Well, no. That's a byproduct of purchasing multiple times per year. You don't care what channels the customer buys from. You care that the customer possesses each of the five tools listed above.
If you want to create a fun dashboard, why not create one that evaluates customers on the basis of the five tools listed above?