The good folks at F. Curtis Barry & Company tell me that an impressive array of CEOs, Owners, Presidents, and Marketing Executives with broad-based p&l responsibility have signed up for this three-day event.
An exciting agenda of topics have been assembled for this event:
- List of Talking Points
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats to a Catalog/Multichannel brand.
- Planning for 2008 and beyond.
- How to make money in this business.
- Multichannel Forensics (that's me!).
- Merchandising Strategy and Direction.
- Assortment Planning and Benchmarks.
- Vendor Structure and Supply Chain.
- Multichannel Strategic Issues.
- Clearance Strategies.
- Purchasing, Forecasting, and Inventory Management.
Please join me at this industry-leading event. Register here.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.