- Occam's Razor with a 6.5 Blog Juice Score.
- Luna Metrics, 3.9
- Juice Analytics, 3.8
- Customer's Rock, 3.7
- Rimm-Kaufman Group, 2.5
- Sports Marketing 2.0, 2.3
- Business Enterprise Management, 1.5
- Profitable Marketing, 1.5
- Data Mining Research, 1.4
- Digital Solid, 1.3
- My other friends include Marketing Geek, Customer Experience Matrix, Jim Novo, Marketing ROI, Acxiom-Direct, Sandeep-Giri, Marketing Measurement Today, Rick Whittington, Chris Baggott, and A Power Point.
January 26, 2007
Friends of MineThatData: January 26, 2007
A few changes to this month's ratings. Here we go!
In football, pro teams liberally borrow from colleges, and colleges happily borrow from high schools. Read this article for details (clic...
Look at the first four rows of our life table (values of 0/1/2/3). These are the first 12-15 weeks after a customer buys for the firs...
You probably run Life Tables for your customer file, right? Right? They've been around forever ( click here for a reference f...
If you don't like geeky math, please skip this post, because I am about to show you how the sausage is made! I have eight variables in...