- Occam's Razor with a 6.5 Blog Juice Score.
- Luna Metrics, 3.9
- Juice Analytics, 3.8
- Customer's Rock, 3.7
- Rimm-Kaufman Group, 2.5
- Sports Marketing 2.0, 2.3
- Business Enterprise Management, 1.5
- Profitable Marketing, 1.5
- Data Mining Research, 1.4
- Digital Solid, 1.3
- My other friends include Marketing Geek, Customer Experience Matrix, Jim Novo, Marketing ROI, Acxiom-Direct, Sandeep-Giri, Marketing Measurement Today, Rick Whittington, Chris Baggott, and A Power Point.
January 26, 2007
Friends of MineThatData: January 26, 2007
A few changes to this month's ratings. Here we go!
Ok, let's look at a practical example of Primary / Secondary / Tertiary categorization of merchandise categories. In this case, we ...
Look at the first four rows of our life table (values of 0/1/2/3). These are the first 12-15 weeks after a customer buys for the firs...
We spent the past two weeks talking about the events and influences that shaped what I call "The Great Eight". My Influence...
If you don't like geeky math, please skip this post, because I am about to show you how the sausage is made! I have eight variables in...