- Occam's Razor with a 6.5 Blog Juice Score.
- Luna Metrics, 3.9
- Juice Analytics, 3.8
- Customer's Rock, 3.7
- Rimm-Kaufman Group, 2.5
- Sports Marketing 2.0, 2.3
- Business Enterprise Management, 1.5
- Profitable Marketing, 1.5
- Data Mining Research, 1.4
- Digital Solid, 1.3
- My other friends include Marketing Geek, Customer Experience Matrix, Jim Novo, Marketing ROI, Acxiom-Direct, Sandeep-Giri, Marketing Measurement Today, Rick Whittington, Chris Baggott, and A Power Point.
January 26, 2007
Friends of MineThatData: January 26, 2007
A few changes to this month's ratings. Here we go!
Think Amazon is innovative? Read this and tell me what you think ( click here ).
So Amazon created a major shopping event out of nothing, and now they're killing it in July (a month when nobody can sell anything ot...
Say you manage a paid search program. Last month you spent $100,000 and the following happened. Cost = $100,000. Clicks = 200,000. Co...
Two weeks ago I ran a poll on Twitter, asking if users calculated the profitability of their marketing efforts. 32% said "no"...