Between now and February 4, write a brief article about one of the topics listed below. After a review of the submissions, I will post your article on The MineThatData Blog on February 5. You get a little bit of recognition, and at least one of you will be chosen at random to receive a copy of my book, "Hillstrom's Database Marketing". Simply e-mail me your submission by February 4.
Valid topics include the following:
- Any discussion about the future of multichannel retailing.
- Creative ways that web analytics tools have been used to improve business performance.
- Interesting ways to leverage online advertising for sales growth.
- Any discussion of the pros and cons of using compiled lists (i.e. Abacus) verses rented lists for catalog prospecting purposes.
- Any discussion of the trends in catalog circulation to drive catalog + online sales.
Are you up to the challenge? E-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your submission no later than February 4.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.