Yesterday I wrote about various issues in Sports ... where folks went against the grain and had success. In particular, there was one article (click here) that really resonated ... where the golfer had a Coach working with a Statistician to craft game plans, training plans, and a path forward for improved Performance.
The impetus for this came from several projects this summer, projects that were (quite honestly) very different than the work I completed in the past.
- The Executive (or Analyst) wanted a fusion of Analytics + Coaching + Organization (happened multiple times).
- Creation of a Video Series for an Online Education Brand on how to perform the work I routinely do, combined with how to work with Business Leaders to get stuff done. I've spent the past two months working on the Video Series, realizing the analytics were ultimately a minor part of what needed to be taught. As I prepared to create the videos, it was obvious that Coaching was the primary goal of this project.
- A fusion of Coaching and Analytics and Organization, leading to improved Performance.
- Analysis of New/Existing Merchandise Trends over the past four (4) years.
- Routine Zoom calls to discuss how your team might work better together.
- Coaching/Mentoring of key staff to work more effectively with difficult individuals.
- Setting of Goals and Objectives to achieve better Performance.
- You could be a CEO who needs help, a Chief Marketing Officer, or a skilled Analyst needing assistance, it doesn't matter, we'll structure something appropriate for your unique circumstances.