There's nothing more interesting in my work than when I tell a client they need to implement a Welcome Program. A few years ago I spoke at a conference and the contempt from the audience could be felt from my vantage point at the podium.
- "Walmart doesn't do that and they're kind of successful so I don't think we're taking advice from a blogger in Arizona, k-thx."
- Short Two Point Shot = 65% chance of making the shot * 2.0 points = 1.3 expected points.
- Two Free Throws = 75% chance of making a free throw * 1.0 points * 2 shots = 1.5 expected points.
- Three Point Shot = 40% chance of making the shot * 3.0 points = 1.2 expected points.
- It was a mother / daughter team.
- The Mom was +/- 40 years old.
- The Daughter was 12 years old.