Many of you are asking about attribution projects. Yup, I do them, do them all of the time. A few years ago, this was popularly known as Hillstrom's Catalog PhD.
Today, you generally call the topic "Attribution". Good for you!
Click on the link below. You'll see how I approach attribution. I lay everything out for you, for free. If you don't want to do the work yourself, hire me, I outline pricing in the document.
There's no magic in the document. All magic comes with a price.
I describe ...
- How I use mail/holdout tests to determine attribution rules.
- How two customers with identical future value have dramatically different catalog value, based on attribution rules.
- The four steps required to predict how many catalogs to send to a customer, annually.
- The contact strategy grades I develop.
- The cost of an Attribution / Catalog PhD program.
- The files I need to complete the project.
Ok, click this link here to obtain a copy of a document that outlines how I approach catalog attribution.