Today, I am going to offer you one of the biggest profit opportunities you'll find in our industry ... for just $7.95 in print, and digitally for $2.99.
But there is a warning ...
- WARNING: DO NOT BUY THIS BOOKLET UNLESS YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A CATALOG MARKETING EXPERT!
This 42 page booklet accurately describes the highly popular methodology I use with my catalog clients to determine the optimal number of catalogs to mail to any customer on an annual basis.
If you take the garden-variety $100,000,000/year catalog/online business that generates $5,000,000 of annual profit, and you apply the techniques outlined in this book, you'll have the potential to increase annual profit by about $1,000,000, plus/minus. There's nothing wrong with that, now is there?!
Here's what you get:
- An overview of Digital Profiles, and an illustration of how they are incorporated into the scoring process.
- Explanation of the Regression procedure used to score the probability of buying merchandise on an annual basis.
- Explanation of the Regression procedure used to predict how much each customer will spend, on an annual basis.
- An overview of the Regression procedure used to predict the "Organic Percentage", the most important metric in the catalog industry.
- An overview of the Algorithm used to determine the optimal number of catalogs to send to a customer on an annual basis.
- An overview of the actual computation used to assign the optimal number of catalogs to send to each individual customer in your database.
- Tables that illustrate how we calculate the overall increase in profitability using this methodology.
And yet, I'm making that opportunity available to you today. Pick up your copy now:
- Print, via Amazon.com, $7.95.
- Digital, via Amazon Kindle, $2.99.
- Digital, via Barnes and Noble Nook, $2.99.