Incoming messages from Professionals on Twitter are centered around interrelated issues (and it is interesting that this is happening on Twitter - it means this is something younger professionals in e-commerce are running into):
- We have too much inventory.
- We may have forecasted sales improperly.
- We increased prices, significantly, and customer response is declining.
- New customer counts are in free-fall, is this due to the COVID bump or inflation or something else?
- What does Christmas look like, as a consequence?