- My Catalog Attribution Methodology ... typically, the most popular project I offer.
- Project Cost Information ... Yup I freely share what projects cost, no gimmicks.
- Merchandise Forensics ... Rapidly becoming the second most popular project I offer.
- Judy / Jennifer / Jasmine Summary from Bill LaPierre, Datamann.
- Marketing Sherpa - Catalog PhD discussion about Paul Fredrick.
Click here to contact me via email for a potential project. Or call at 206-853-8278.
- Private Equity business evaluation.
- Optimal price point analysis.
- Seasonal customer buying behavior analysis.
- Optimal targeted catalog assortment analysis.
- Merchandise Forensics (multiple projects).
- Catalog PhD (multiple, multiple projects).
- Catalog Startup - merchandising and contact strategy development.
- Online Startup - customer behavior evaluation and future sales potential via five-year forecast.
- Advisory Board (I am accepting, on a limited basis, Board of Directors opportunities).
- Marketing Attribution across All Marketing Channels.
- New Store forecast model by Geography.
- B2B optimal housefile and acquisition contact strategy.
- Judy / Jennifer / Jasmine customer analysis and five year demand forecast.
Once I get into mid-April, projects really ramp up, through Labor Day. Please get in the queue now, don't wait until your competitors snatch all of the project bandwidth from you!