Data Requirement: A .csv file with two years of summarized purchase activity.
- Column A = Anonymous Customer Identification Number
- Column B = Year (2007 or 2008, for example).
- Column C = Description of competitive-set, or your business.
- Column D = Annual Demand.
|1||2007 ||Your Brand||200|
|1||2008 ||Your Brand||50|
|1||2007 ||Competitor Set 1||800|
|1||2007 ||Competitor Set 2||300|
|1||2008 ||Competitor Set 2||500|
|2||2008 ||Your Brand||200|
|2||2008 ||Competitor Set 1||500|
With this information, a three-channel Multichannel Forensics analysis will tell you:
- How the loyalty of your business is impacted by changes in customer behavior at competitors.
- Where new customers come from.
- The impact your business has on competitors.
- The long-term trajectory of your business, compared with your competitors.
- The impact customer acquisition has on your business and competitors, as well as customer loyalty / retention.