Go to the website to vote ... your vote counts!
- About 1/3 of this biased audience purchased in the past ninety days because a catalog was mailed to you.
- About 1/3 purchased a long time ago.
- About 1/3 of you do not shop catalogs, you prefer e-commerce.
If there is one sentence that describes the typical consulting project I currently work on, it is this: "Please review my customer file, and identify loyal customers who do not shop catalogs anymore, so that I can stop mailing catalogs to these customers". This is probably the best use of Multichannel Forensics.
We're at a really important inflection point in the evolution of a "multichannel" business. We now have three customer segments.
- Loyal customers who love catalogs, purchasing merchandise over the telephone.
- Loyal customers who love catalogs, purchasing merchandise online or in stores.
- Loyal customers who buy from our websites and stores and don't care for paper advertising.