I get to see some interesting information. For instance, about eleven percent of you buy something when clicking-through one of my two book links. More than half of those purchases end up being something that I didn't author.
Here's what you end up purchasing:
- Hillstrom's Multichannel Forensics (thank you).
- Hillstrom's Database Marketing (thank you again!).
- Super Crunchers by Ian Avres.
- Libey and Pickering on RFM and Beyond, by Don Libey and Christopher Pickering.
- Web Analytics An Hour A Day by Avinash Kaushik (ok, you're not buying this book, but you should be). It's the 2,441st most popular book on Amazon, written by one of our "Friends of MineThatData". I bought the book ... so far, so good. All proceeds are donated to charity.
- The Business of Database Marketing by Richard Tooker.
- Optimal Database Marketing by Ronald G. Drozdenko.
- Data Mining Techniques by Michael A. Berry.
- Competing on Analytics, by Thomas H. Davenport.
- Strategic Database Marketing by Arthur Middleton Hughes.
- Marketing Metrics by Paul W. Farris.
- Waiting For Your Cat To Bark by Bryan Eisenberg.
- The Long Tail by Chris Anderson.
- Know How, The Eight Skills That Separate People, by Ram Charan.
- Made To Stick, by Chip Heath.
You are such a sweetheart Kevin! Thank you.ReplyDelete