Today, you meet to decide your strategy for customers who live in rural areas.
Here's what you know about your rural customers.
- They purchase about two times per year.
- They do not purchase in your stores, because they live more than a hundred miles from their closest store.
- They are unlikely to purchase using your e-commerce channel.
- The average age of the customer is 57 years old.
- About a third of these customers volunteered an e-mail address to you. The e-mail address typically has a cable internet service provider suffix.
- The merchandise these customers purchase is more conservative than your average e-commerce customer, much more conservative than your average store customer.