Your customers tell you specifically what their future preferences are.
The table below has one row for each merchandise category a customer purchased from last year. Each column represents the percentage of next year's sales that are generated by category.
Take a look. Click on the image - it is small and contains a lot of data.
How about an example? Look at customers who bought from Category 1 last year.
- 14.3% from Category 1 next year.
- 10.6% from Category 12 next year.
- 14.7% from Category 19 next year.
- 16.8% from Category 7 next year.
- 13.3% from Category 12 next year.
- 17.6% from Category 19 next year.
- 21.5% from Category 15 next year.
- 10.0% from Category 12 next year.
- 13.2% from Category 19 next year.
- Mass market Categories 12/19.
- Personalize email campaigns for the category the customer bought from last year.
- Sprinkle in other categories on an as-needed basis ... adding freshness to your marketing efforts.