Remember, the MineThatData Elite program is a once-ever-four-months evaluation of how your business stacks up against other member participants (e-commerce + call center).
The next run happens at the end of January. Three years of purchase history are sent (February 1, 2013 - January 31, 2016).
With the data, I analyze two important pieces of information.
- Merchandise Productivity for October, November, December, January.
- New + Reactivated Customer gains/losses for October, November, December, January.
Then, I use an averaging technique (average of averages + demand-weighted averages) / 2 to determine program participant Merchandise Productivity and New + Reactivated Customer gains/losses.
If I see something in the data (i.e. changes in Black Friday - Cyber Monday behavior), I happily analyze the information and share what I find.
I also produce additional tables ... if you do not have simple file reporting like the table illustrated above, you'll get that information as part of the program.
- Current members are Grandfathered in at their entry price.
- New members are in at a cost of $2,000 per run.
- Prices go up to $2,500 per run on February 1.
What would stop you from benchmarking how you performed against other Elite Member Participants?
- Sign Up Now!
- I will invoice you for membership costs, which are due prior to the analysis timeframe.
- Three years of data, February 1, 2013 to January 31, 2016, are due to me on February 15.
- I provide your analysis on or before February 28.