- About 10% are big company CEOs, EVPs, or VPs, most at multichannel (catalog + online & maybe retail) companies.
- About 25% are Entrepreneurs, running their own startup businesses, and they represent a very diverse set of business models!
- About 30% are Consultants or members of the Vendor community.
- About 25% are either Web Analytics experts or Business Intelligence experts.
- About 10% are difficult to classify, or are in the Social Media field.
- About 20% of the audience is from Europe.
- The audience is concentrated in NY/NJ/PA, the Midwest, and Seattle/Portland.
- The audience has few members of the multichannel/catalog industry, or the e-mail marketing industry. Wow. Wow.
Twitter Page: @minethatdata, or the old-school http://twitter.com/minethatdata.
Follow along, or subscribe to the Twitter MineThatData RSS feed.
Hi Kevin. Have you seen this Google doc that lists retailers and retail experts on Twitter? It's stunning to see how Twitter is growing.ReplyDelete
I saw it in the early stages, it is more expansive now, huh?ReplyDelete