Most Popular = Multichannel Forensics Project
- Explain how customers interact with advertising, products, brands or channels.
- Illustrate the long-term impact of a catalog marketing program on online and retail sales.
- Describe how product classifications interact with each other in an e-commerce environment.
- Outline the ways that online advertising channels interact with each other to grow customer value.
- Develop a segmentation strategy or mathematical algorithm that forecasts customer segments unlikely to respond to print advertising.
- A typical project takes thirty days, and often includes a one day on-site to present results and discuss additional analytical requirements.
Second-Most Popular = Catalog Marketing Strategy Evaluation
- Evaluate contact strategy.
- Illustrate interaction between catalog marketing and sales in other channels.
- Develop a contact strategy that maximizes ROI, while growing the customer file.
- Suggest what might happen if a catalog strategy is discontinued.
Third-Most Popular = Hillstrom's Zip Code Forensics
- Incorporate your data into the overall algorithm.
- Provide descriptions of direct marketing responsiveness by zip code.
- Provide you with a zip code model personalized to your data.
Fourth-Most Popular = Database Marketing Audit
- A two-day on-site project.
- A full audit of catalog marketing and e-mail marketing strategies.
- Grades (A,B,C,D,F ... C = Average) are given for the following combinations:
- Customer Retention, Customer Acquisition, Data Mining/Analytics and E-Mail/Online Strategy.
- People, Techniques, Tools.
- An outline is created for improvement in the areas outlined above, coupled with the expected financial impact of recommended strategies.
Fifth-Most Popular = E-Mail Targeting Algorithm
- Use past customer purchase behavior, past clickstream behavior, and past user preference information.
- Develop a scoring algorithm to assign customers to multiple versions of an e-mail campaign.
- Anticipate a 20% to 25% increase in sales/e-mail for customers eligible for multiple versions of an e-mail campaign.
Thanks for sharing that information. I like how you elaborated everything about database marketing.ReplyDelete
web design Perth
"Explain how customers interact with advertising, products, brands or channels."- Awesome. With an algorithm that determine customer behavior, it would be easier for marketers to determine which strategies could affect their sales better.ReplyDelete
web design melbourne
Thank you for sharing this. I am a online marketer myself and I don't know half of what you pointed out. I think I need to learn these too.ReplyDelete
web design norwich
Roopokar is a full-service Web studio in Bangladesh, consisting of creative web design, development & marketing expertise. Whether your business needs a new website design, mobile strategy or monthly internet marketing, Roopokar can help you succeed online.ReplyDelete
We serve Bangladesh, USA, Canada and many other countries of the world with cost effective and uniquely efficient solutions. We assemble the best team for your needs, meaning you only pay for the talent your project requires. For more, visit: http://www.roopokar.com