- Catalogs will be the primary driver of web sales = 0%.
- Catalogs will be the primary driver of web sales among a targeted subset of the audience = 42%.
- Catalogs evolve in ways we cannot yet forecast = 39%.
- Ecological and cost pressures end the craft of cataloging = 19%.
I have a few questions for you, the loyal reader.
- Who is the targeted audience that you believe will be catalog-responsive in 2015?
- What are some of the ways that you believe catalog marketing will evolve over the next seven years?
- If you believe that the craft of cataloging will end over the next seven years, what are the "end times scenarios" that bring the industry down?