If you executed a multichannel marketing campaign, how would you know if it worked or not?
- If customers responded to the campaign at significantly increased rates, but the number of multichannel customers did not increase, was the campaign successful?
- If the series of campaigns, across channels, generated a loss, but increased the number of multichannel customers, was the campaign successful?
- If a retailer went from having 100 stores to 200 stores, thereby doubling the number of multichannel customers, was the brand successful at generating multichannel customers?
- If a cataloger reduced circulation by fifty percent, dramatically increasing profit, but reducing the number of multichannel customers, was the marketing plan a success?
- If a online pureplay used multiple online advertising vehicles, lowering response and profitability across all campaigns, but increased the number of customers buying, was the multichannel advertising campaign successful?