You've spent the entire week learning how I approach four key elements of contact strategy management.
- Catalog Contacts.
- Email Contacts.
- Interaction Between Catalogs and Email Contacts.
- Impact of Catalogs and Email Contacts on Paid Search.
Now, it's time to get busy.
I'm calling this product "Hillstrom's Contact Strategy Management". I'll price it the same as the old-fashioned Catalog PhD.
- Businesses under $10,000,000 in annual sales = $10,000 one-time fee.
- $10,000,000 to $29,999,999 in annual sales = $20,000 one-time fee.
- $30,000,000 to $59,999,999 in annual sales = $27,500 one-time fee.
- $60,000,000 to $99,999,999 in annual sales = $35,000 one-time fee.
- $100,000,000 to $999,999,999 in annual sales = $45,000 one-time fee.
- $1,000,000,000 or greater annual sales = $55,000 one-time fee.
Go compare the fees to what you're paying Clario - and then look at what you're getting here (optimal number of catalogs and emails given their interaction and impact on the paid search budget). You get so much more, and you pay so much less.
Contact me now (firstname.lastname@example.org) for your own, customized Hillstrom's Contact Strategy Management project. Hurry, slots are going to fill up fast!!
And if you want to keep working with Clario, then why not encourage them to license my methodology, so that you get the best of both worlds? Think about it.