When you're meeting with experts at NEMOA, here are five questions to ask them.
- If the average organic percentage for a cataloger with a 55+ rural audience is between 25% and 50%, how does knowing that matchbacks significantly overstate true catalog performance change your approach to catalog marketing?
- Yet another company is going to a free shipping model. How do your non-competitive colleagues plan on using the organic percentage to save money that can be used to fund free shipping?
- If the USPS went to three-day delivery, how would that impact your business model, if at all?
- Now that so many catalogers possess a 55+ rural audience, what does the catalog customer look like in 2016? 2021? What is your strategy for dealing with a rapidly aging customer base?
- Find a catalog brand with at least $50,000,000 in annual sales who grew by more than 20% in the past year. What non-catalog strategies enabled this business to grow? What catalog strategies enabled this business to grow?