You have interesting preferences. Here's a summary of what you like:
- White Paper on Multichannel Forensics, 2,874 downloads. Wow, thank you! If you're so inclined, the book is available via my publisher, or via Amazon.com.
- Interestingly, you downloaded 42 copies of my diminishing returns by pages circulated and circulation depth spreadsheet, after being available for just one day.
- The two-channel Multichannel Forensics worksheet has been downloaded 290 times in three months. The three-channel Multichannel Forensics worksheet has been downloaded 146 times in two months.
Here are the posts written over the past six months that you've been most interested in:
- Searches about the Square Root Rule, easily the most popular!
- A discussion about Multichannel Business Models.
- E-Mail Productivity, Is It Waning?
- Praise to Infrequent Customers!
- ROI in Direct Marketing, a comparison of different advertising methods.
- Ten Ways We Ruined Multichannel Marketing.