It's always interesting to see which articles cause you to visit my site.
The results are indexed, here's what you like:
- Index = 100: E-Mail Marketing Quiz, Sale vs. Full-Price.
- Index = 80: Measuring Multichannel Results.
- Index = 68: E-Mail Productivity, Is It Waning?
- Index = 64: Looking For A Few Good Men And Women.
- Index = 56: Sale!
- Index = 40: E-Mail Marketing Challenge: Assigning Customers To Versions.
- Index = 15: Catalog Profitability.
The two articles that will make you the most money are the two ranked at the very bottom of the list (assigning customers to versions, and catalog profitability). These are areas where I make my living, for crying out loud! People pay me money to capitalize on these topics.
Why is it that you are least interested in the articles that make your business the most money? Just curious.