A few tidbits for you:
- Arthur Middleton Hughes, who was featured here last week, talks about nine database marketing sins.
- The 1to1 blog has a wrap-up of comments from the DMA conference.
- Advertising Age ranks the top 200 "brands" based on how much the brand spends on advertising. I wonder what the list would look like if they ranked "brands" on the basis of return on investment?
- For those of you who like LTV formulas, Avinash Kaushik has one for you.
- Gerry McGovern writes about award winning websites and their practicality / functionality.
What I learned from your comments and emails is that this is a really exciting time to be on the B2B side of Database Marketing. There's a lot more pressure on the B2C side of the Database Marketing equation, as businesses seek to become more "efficient" with advertising and expense management.